Implementation Engineer (New Rolling Stock)
CAF is one of the international market leaders in the design, manufacture and maintenance of modern rolling stock. With about 80 projects spread out over 33 countries, CAF has recently started their operations in the Netherlands. For more information about the company, check out www.caf.net.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Engineer who will be the contact person to support the transfer of the Maintenance Plan into Production Plan at our client’s facility in Leidschendam. The Implementation Engineer will coordinate the IT and documentation issues to the client on a day to day basis throughout the entire length of the project (3 to 4 years). The preferred start date is April 2017.
The Implementation Engineer will be the contact person to support the transfer of the Maintenance Plan into Production Plan. He or she will coordinate the IT Systems and Documentation issues to the client on day-to-day basis.
Reporting to the Support Agreement Manager, the Implementation Engineer will be in charge of the following sections, in coordination with CAF Headquarters Spain:
Transfer of Maintenance Plan into Production Plan:
In coordination with CAF headquarters, the Implementation Engineer will take part in the development and implementation of the Production and Cleaning plan based on the Maintenance Plan and the Cleaning plan.
Support the client in setting up the configuration management, both for all systems and components and all software implementation in IT systems.
Will support the client on Documentation Management such as work instructions, spare parts catalogue, fault finding checklist, etc. and support the implementation of corresponding documentation in the client’s IT systems
Maintenance Configuration and Documentation:
Will be responsible for the periodic verification of the Production Plan and the Maintenance concept and will take part in the validation of all relative documentation regarding maintenance.
- Degree in Engineering is a must.
- At least 2 years experience as a Maintenance or Production Engineer in the Rolling Stock field; experience in similar fields will be considered.
- Knowledge or at least 2-3 years experience in IT Systems ( SAP, MAXIMO,DINO).
- Fluent in Dutch and a good level of English. Knowledge of Spanish will be an advantage.
- Working hours will be dayshifts from Monday – Friday in the client’s facility in Leidschendam with the flexibility to work outside of office hours if needed.
- The role requires an initial training in Spain (Beasain) during 2 to 3 months.
- Appropriate training and training materials will be given to the candidate as part of on the job training.